DATA WITH A UNIVERSAL REFERENCE BASE AND CONSTANTLY UP TO DATE
How do you as a Management team keep up to date with the talent in your organisation.
How live is your data and what are the measures used
Do you have reference baseline that you ensure employees and management is protected against bias or a lack of objectivity
Are there ways and means to protect yourself from the influence of nepotism. With training and employment being on ongoing adventure how easily can you estimate if a new employee is employed for the correct reasons or if the proposed candidates for training meet minimum criteria for the training
Do you need to see the influence of changes in the workplace from new technology or from management changes and is it possible to see the result by area or profession
How accessible is this data to the lower management in departments or in workgroups and can they incorporate it into their works planning
These are all possible scenarios that management faces on a daily basis. Most of these data sets are normally available through the HRM systems, but they can become very stale very easily and it demands a lot of work to ensure that they stay current
DASHBOARD VIEW of 3 CRITERIA - Jobs - Age - Core Score
This is a good example of Family owned business when they outgrow the family style business model and modern practices are not brought into account for the growth and changed requirements.
What are your observations and can you observe the following poor Management and HR practices
- No clear termination policy for age
- Poor Hiring practices
- Weak Management Structures
- High ratios of technicians versus operators
- The black squares in the No Test are people who failed to arrive for testing
- How many other issues are there?
- Do you see the noticeable dropoff in performance in older employees. How does this relate in a very physical environment as the Core test also relates to body function and coordination
- Can you now make correlations back to your high accident rates or poor performance
- How does this correlate to the condition of your vehicles and what will you find the conditions to be like in the workshops. Will they be clean and orderly or disorganised